Meghann!!! Your blogsite says "Help me, I'm drowning in nothingness!" Sorry, I just occassionally visit your blog, and its still the same. I know you're probably busy... Perhaps I need to get a life...
It's looking cute so far! You just need to start posting, that's all. When I first started, I used to look at other people's blogs for ideas, and how to add things. Some "gadgets" you can just click on and it will go the a website to show you how you can add it. For example, here are some websites where you can add some cool things like playlists, counters, etc: http://easy-hit-counters.com/ http://www.playlist.com/ http://webfetti.smileycentral.com/download/upgrade.jhtml?up=true http://flagcounter.com/more/mCv http://feedjit.com/ http://www.wunderground.com/geo/BannerPromo/US/AZ/Tucson.html http://babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service
4 comments:
It makes me think of the X files theme song... The Meghann Files...Good times! I'll add you to my favorite links section.
Meghann!!! Your blogsite says "Help me, I'm drowning in nothingness!" Sorry, I just occassionally visit your blog, and its still the same. I know you're probably busy... Perhaps I need to get a life...
wow... you should be my analyst... drowning in nothingness... Want to help make my blog better? I need help!!
It's looking cute so far! You just need to start posting, that's all. When I first started, I used to look at other people's blogs for ideas, and how to add things. Some "gadgets" you can just click on and it will go the a website to show you how you can add it. For example, here are some websites where you can add some cool things like playlists, counters, etc:
http://easy-hit-counters.com/
http://www.playlist.com/
http://webfetti.smileycentral.com/download/upgrade.jhtml?up=true
http://flagcounter.com/more/mCv
http://feedjit.com/
http://www.wunderground.com/geo/BannerPromo/US/AZ/Tucson.html
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service
Post a Comment