So, I have been waiting to post until I had a few lovely pictures to share. I don't have any yet! Incredible for the girl who once took 271 pictures at a single party. I really miss the 5D at the gallery. There is simply no going back to my point-and-shoot. But it is a good little camera. It is actually quite picturesque this time of year in the woods of East Texas. We are lucky enough to live in the Azalea District Historic Neighborhood. Although our garage apartment isn't historic or exceptional i still feel very lucky to be in the middle of such natural and man made beauty. So, I suppose I shall pick up my little camera and point & shoot!
3 comments:
Speaking of pictures, once you add some, you can also make cool slideshows for free! Just visit http://photobucket.com/?special_track=nav_logo. You upload your photos, then you go to the "slideshow" category, add the pictures you uploaded, and pick a cool slideshow effect, then it will give you the code that you can copy and paste as a "gadget" on your website, or you can just paste the code right into a new post. It'll work! I have just noticed that the width of the posting space on blogger.com websites are a little bit smaller than the code that Photobucket creates, just I just go into the code and adjust the width to 425 and the height to 344. You'll see once you copy and paste the code. It's easy.
Meow. Meow. Meghann for president.
Hey there woman. Just wanted to say that I miss you too!
Post a Comment