Friday, June 19, 2009

is that ms. or miss....


Clearly this blog has not been a priority for me... but I think it is time to change that.
I am now a Mrs. and I have lots to share on the crafty/cooking front and photos of the jungle I call home.
More Later!

3 comments:

Frau Spinne said...

Mrs.! Yay! So did you keep your last name or... I haven't been much for my blog myself lately. Not much for the computer in general in fact. I just posted a brief note that Rhiannon is staying with us now! You see Pierce had already decided to stay with us versus his mom in Dallas. Rhiannon was originally going back to Dallas for one more year then have her last 2 years of high school here. She decided last night to stay here! She has no friends in Dallas, 3 best friends in Tucson, a lot more family in Tucson, etc. It was a real tough decision for a 14 yr old to have to make. We all cried, and she hated to have to tell her mom her decision... so now I have more last minute school shopping to do! School starts August 17th.

Frau Spinne said...

By the way, that's a cute picture of you two.

Frau Spinne said...

Meghann. MMMMMeghannn.